Global Head of Talent Acquisition
Global Head of Recruitment/ Talent Acquisition
We are seeking an enthusiastic and world-class Senior Talent Acquisition professional to join our Client’s growing team. This is a newly created position within the business working for a fast paced technology business. This role will involve rapidly scaling a Tech company so previous experience doing this is essential.
- You will be hands-on, sourcing, campaigns, and guiding candidates throughout the entire recruitment process across all global locations – providing world class candidate and manager experience
- Develop and execute fully comprehensive sourcing plans, analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches.
- Collaborate with the business throughout the recruitment process to ensure goals and objectives are met.
- Beyond recruiting, you will coach, manage and mentor 2-3 Technical Recruiters based in London.
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with leadership and key cross-functional stakeholders internally.
- Uncover, attract, source, screen, interview and evaluate candidates effectively and efficiently
- Lead and manage a lean talent acquisition team across different time zones
- Share best practices interviewing techniques across the team
- Distribute engaging employer branding content on social media
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand requirements and establish and execute recruiting strategies
- Improve the candidate, new hire, hiring manager, interviewer experience
- Proven success in recruiting and filling Senior or technical positions, while managing a team of recruiters
- Strong experience influencing cross-functional teams and partnering with senior leaders of management
- Experience from fast-growing companies that are hiring into teams working on complex technical mandates.
- Open to new ideas and expressing a degree of flexibility
- Ability to provide insight and feedback for process improvement
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and adopt software tools
- People-oriented, ability to maintain confidence and professionalism
- Candidates with a strong interest in Internet and Technology are highly preferred
If this sounds like an amazing opportunity, please get in touch to discuss further.