Frontend Developer (Hybrid)
- Hybrid Working | Bracknell
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
Content Guru are a leading provider of cloud communications solutions that help organizations provide the best customer engagement and experience.
From our omni-channel cloud contact center solution to our bespoke integration systems, we use cutting-edge technology to transform communications and make mass personalization a reality. This includes our development of AI and propensity modelling to create the seamless end-to-end customer journeys that inspire loyalty and power the success of organizations worldwide.
What we are looking for…
We are looking for someone who is committed to deliver valuable applications and services to customers. You will ensure the software meets the agreed acceptance criteria and the team’s definition of done.
From design, development, testing, deploying and maintaining up-to-date applications and services, you enable The Company to deliver mission-critical communications solutions for customers.
Key Responsibilities within this role…
- Design the architecture of new application components and achieve internal sign off for development specifications where required.
- Work within an Agile team to develop applications to meet product/customer requirements.
- Thoroughly test new features or developments to make sure they perform the desired task correctly in all cases.
- Work with Quality Assurance teams/processes to validate builds ready for launch.
Maintenance & improvement
- Problem solve and fix bugs as discovered/reported.
- Perform ongoing maintenance or upgrade of the platform as required, following internal change procedures at all times.
- Peer review colleague’s work.
- Share ideas and work on projects for improving applications, process or the wider platform.
- Review projects/deployments and learn lessons to improve future performance.
- Design and pilot prototype applications where required.
- Stay up to date with software development trends and technological advancements. Learn and test new technologies, frameworks and languages as relevant.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM, Computer Science or related subject.
- Experience in source control, in particular Git.
- Experience working within an Agile environment, in particular Scrum, and applying supporting practices.
- Experience of frontend frameworks and libraries, in particular React.js.
In addition any experience in the following would be beneficial:-
- Server side web development experience, in particular in c# or PHP.
- Knowledge and experience working to OWASP ASVS or equivalent application security standards.
- Knowledge and experience working with accessibility standards such as Web Accessibility Content Guidelines (WCAG).
- Experience in developing containerising applications with Docker and using orchestration such as Kubernetes.
- Experience in using test tools such as Cypress, Jest, React Testing Library or Selenium Web Driver
There’s more on offer than just a competitive salary, we also offer:
- An annual discretionary pay review
- A discretionary bonus scheme (eligible in the calendar year after you start)
- A cycle to work scheme
- Standard statutory pension
- Up to 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- A holiday purchase scheme (for those with less than 25 days holiday)
- A health cash plan
- Free onsite parking
- An e-learning platform