- Configure all aspects of a customer’s services for omni-channel cloud communications.
- Configure, establish and test new interconnects for external customers.
- Manage and execute a large number of concurrent provisioning projects, while tracking & analysing progress.
- Ensure the technical tasks in the provisioning process are handled quickly and efficiently.
- Utilise knowledge and understanding of test tools, methodologies and techniques.
- Prepare, maintain and execute test plans and scripts for storm® services, with the ability to adapt to customer requirements.
- Liaise with Project Managers to ensure delivery dates are met, and to resolve order processing issues and account enquiries, providing regular and proactive updates.
Liaise with Project Managers to ensure delivery dates are met, and to resolve order processing issues and account enquiries, providing regular and proactive updates.
- Communicate in a clear and concise manner without using technical jargon.
- Interpret customer orders and document complex technical requirements
Education & Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a STEM, Computer Science or related subject, or substantial alternative experience
- Experience communicating technical information to a variety of technical and non-technical people
- Knowledge or Experience of database query language (i.e. SQL) or a desire to learn
- Knowledge or Experience working with a payroll or financial systems
- Knowledge or Experience with Networking devices
- Knowledge or Experience with Porting
Skills / Aptitude:
- Strong analytical and customer service skills
- Strong levels of ICT skills/computer literacy
- Good oral and written skills
- Strong problem solving skills