Supporting management with Administrative duties across the business.
As a Recruitment Partner, you will be:
- Working alongside management to support the administration of their recruitment requirements
- Working closely with the clients to ensure a smooth recruitment process is delivered
- Managing the booking of candidates into new vacancies
- Co-ordinating interviewers on behalf of the Manager if they are unable to attend the interview
- Chasing feedback for all parties following interviews
- Liaising with candidates post offer to ensure all relevant documentation is supplied in order for all pre-employment checks to be completed
- Working closely with the on boarding team to identify any holdups in the pipeline and work with candidates to overcome them
- Provide a great candidate experience throughout the candidate journey
- Attending and supporting at Local Recruitment Open Days in order to attract potential candidates
- Working to challenging timeframes in a fast-paced environment, maintaining a strong attention to detail while being able to prioritise your workload effectively
To succeed you will be:
- A team player who engages well with others
- Experienced in working within a resourcing, recruitment or lead generation environment.
- Driven to source and match the right candidate to the right role.
- Experienced in working to timescales and targets.
- A strong communicator and influencer
- Energetic and hard-working
- Passionate about offering superior services and want to make a difference
Please send your CV to apply.